This section introduces venues and facilities in Hong Kong that are popular for location filming and how to go about filming at these locations. See Contact List for information on venues mentioned here. For more details of these locations, please refer to Locations: Venues under the Management of Government Departments and Public Bodies published by the FSO, or visit the ‘Location Library’ of the FSO’s website at www.fso-createhk.gov.hk.

Applications for filming at locations managed by government departments or public bodies normally take seven to ten working days. More complicated applications will require longer processing time. If an approval for filming is granted, film crews will be required to pay filming or administrative charges and deposits, and take out public liability insurance at their own expense (some venues may require to be insured in the joint names of the film company and the venue). Film crews should also arrange themselves to apply to the relevant authorities to secure other approvals or permits required for the filming as necessary.

Filming for commercial purposes on Government land, property or buildings is subject to an administration fee per application. The Government does not levy charges for filming for news or public affairs purposes. However, if there is any grey area between filming for commercial purposes and for news/public affairs, Heads of Department or their designated representatives will judge on the merits of the case.

As at December 2016, the charge for Government land (LandsD rate) is HK$6,900 for each application up to a period of one month and a further HK$6,300 for any part of a month thereafter. The charge for filming at Government property or building (GPA rate) is HK$6,150 for the first four hours and HK$1,495 for each subsequent 4-hour block. If extra Government staff or equipment is required to take part in the production, the actual cost plus overheads will be charged. A deposit is required and will be refunded without interest upon satisfactory compliance with the terms and conditions of approval. The Government charging rates are normally reviewed every year.


There are 41 bathing beaches in Hong Kong managed by the LCSD, 12 on Hong Kong Island and 29 in the New Territories and outlying islands. Generally, location filming during non-swimming season (November to March) is more manageable.

Some spectacular beaches in remote areas in the New Territories are managed by the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department (AFCD) or the Lands Department (LandsD).

Campsites and Holiday Camps

There are more than 50 campsites and holiday camps in Hong Kong. The LCSD manages four of them – one on Hong Kong Island and three in the New Territories. Other holiday camps/campsites are run by a number of non-government organisations (NGO). A list of holiday camps in Hong Kong is available on the LCSD’s website at www.lcsd.gov.hk/en/ls_camp.php.

Location filming is better to take place outside public holidays.


The Food and Environmental Hygiene Department (FEHD) manages the following crematoria, cemeteries and columbaria: Cape Collinson Crematorium, Cheung Chau Cemetery, Cheung Chau Crematorium, Diamond Hill Columbarium, Diamond Hill Crematorium, Fu Shan Crematorium, Hong Kong Cemetery, Kwai Chung Crematorium, Lai Chi Yuen Cemetery, Mount Caroline Cemetery, New Kowloon Cemetery No. 8 (Diamond Hill Urn Cemetery), Tai O Cemetery, Wo Hop Shek Cemetery, Wo Hop Shek Crematorium, Wo Hop Shek Columbarium and two cemeteries in Sandy Ridge.

Filming at these locations should be avoided during the Ching Ming Festival and Chung Yeung Festival (usually in April and October respectively) when there are a lot of grave-sweepers.

Convention and Exhibition Venues


Integrated with the Hong Kong International Airport, AsiaWorld-Expo is equipped with 10 state-of-the-art and column-free halls, including Arena, the biggest purpose-built indoor-seated entertainment arena in Hong Kong with a capacity of 14 000 audience, AsiaWorld-Summit, Hong Kong’s largest indoor conference and banquet venue which can accommodate 700 to 5 000 persons, and Runway 11, a conference cum function hall which can accommodate 700 to 3 800 guests. Contact AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd for location filming.

Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC)

HKCEC is managed by Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Ltd. Framed by Hong Kong’s skyline, HKCEC extends out into the famous Victoria Harbour, with a stunning structure resembling a bird in flight, and is one of the top multi-purpose venues in Asia and a globally recognised Hong Kong landmark.

Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)

Situated in one of the key commercial areas in Kowloon East, KITEC has a gross floor area of 165 000 square metres with well-equipped multi-purpose halls. E-Max is a shopping mall occupying over 74 000 square metres and its cinema, The Metroplex, is furnished with state-of-the-art audio system. It is under the management of KITEC Management Ltd.

Fire Services Premises and Equipment

Fire services premises, appliances, equipment, fireboats, ambulances, and fire services personnel can be hired for location filming, subject to operational considerations. Contact the Fire Services Department for more information.

Fees for filming on fire services premises are levied according to the GPA rate. Charges for the use of appliances/fireboats range from HK$1,100 to HK$24,200 for two hours. Charges for deploying a fire services officer to operate equipment and fireboats range from $430 to $1,310 for two hours, depending on the rank of the officer concerned.

Government Buildings, Properties and Lands

Most Government buildings and premises are managed by Government departments and filming applications should be made to them individually.

The Government Property Agency (GPA) is responsible for common areas of Government joint-user buildings, vacant historical sites and some miscellaneous vacant sites. Generally, the common areas of the Government buildings can be hired for filming outside office hours.

The Lands Department (LandsD) manages all the Government lands. Vacant Government lands without designated use are available for application for temporary occupation for location filming purpose. Check with respective District Land Offices for more information.

Hospitals and Clinics

The Hospital Authority (HA) manages all public hospitals and Government medical institutions in Hong Kong. Applications for filming shall be submitted via the FSO at least two weeks before filming.

The Department of Health runs maternal and child health centres and makes certain centres available for location filming during non-operating hours according to operational considerations.

For location filming at private clinics and hospitals, contact the venue managers directly.

Hotels and Hostels

Hotels are privately managed and operated in Hong Kong. Information about them can be found on the Hong Kong Tourism Board’s website at www.discoverhongkong.com. Contact hotel managers if you wish to use their premises or facilities for filming.

There are also some private guesthouses and hostels on Hong Kong’s outlying islands. Check with individual operators for the details.


Public Housing

The Hong Kong Housing Authority and the Hong Kong Housing Society manages about 170 public housing estates and 20 rental estates respectively.

Generally, location filming can take place in public areas of housing estates during non-peak hours. Affected residents should be notified in advance of the filming via the relevant estate management offices.

Private Housing

Procedures to apply for filming at private housing blocks or estates in Hong Kong vary from building to building. In most cases, the building management company will handle requests for filming. If there is no management company, contact the Incorporated Owners’ Association.

Filming in private apartments is a matter between the film company and the property owner and/or tenant.

Law Courts Buildings

The Judiciary manages 10 law courts buildings in Hong Kong, including Court of Final Appeal Building, High Court Building, Lands Tribunal Building, Labour Tribunal Building, and law courts buildings in West Kowloon, Kowloon City, Kwun Tong, Sha Tin, Tuen Mun and Fanling. Among them, the exterior of Court of Final Appeal is a declared monument with a Chinese style double-tiles roof and European style portico.

To maintain the solemnity of courts, only the precincts of Judiciary premises are available for filming outside office hours. The processing time for filming applications is one month.


The LCSD manages 68 public libraries which are generally equipped with reading areas for books and newspapers, computer and information centres and study rooms. The libraries are available for filming outside opening hours.

Markets and Street Markets

Hong Kong’s bustling street markets provide some of the most interesting and “typical” Hong Kong scenes for film crews. The most popular street markets for tourists are Stanley Market, Temple Street Market and Ladies’ Street. They sell clothing, souvenirs, artwork, watches and toys. The street market in Apliu Street, Sham Shui Po, is a treasure trove of second-hand goods, such as TVs, radios, hi-fis and assorted electronics.

Large street markets selling fresh produce, groceries and household goods can be found in Causeway Bay, Central, North Point, Wan Chai and Sai Wan on Hong Kong Island, and Mong Kok, Sham Shui Po and Kowloon City in Kowloon.

Major wholesale fish markets are in Aberdeen on Hong Kong Island and Cheung Sha Wan in Kowloon. Smaller wholesale fish markets can be found in Shau Kei Wan on Hong Kong Island, Kwun Tong in Kowloon, and Sai Kung, Tai Po and Tuen Mun in the New Territories. Contact the Fish Marketing Organisation for filming.

To film in street markets, see General Guidelines in this section.

Most districts have an indoor market complex managed by the FEHD. They sell fresh groceries, clothing and household goods. Some of the bigger ones have cooked food stalls. Markets in public housing estates are managed by the Housing Department or the Link Asset Management Ltd.

When filming in a market, as a matter of courtesy, it is advisable to inform stallholders of your intentions and the proposed scope of filming. Some hawkers may object to being filmed while others may be more than happy to play a cameo role.

Monuments and Museums

There are 114 declared monuments in Hong Kong as at December 2016. Applications to film in monuments managed by the Government should be made to the relevant departments before filming. Contact individual owners or tenants for filming at privately-owned monuments. A list of declared monuments is available on the website of Antiquities and Monuments Office at www.amo.gov.hk.

The LCSD manages 17 museums and two visual art centres.  Some of these museums are declared monuments, such as the Flagstaff House Museum of Tea Ware, the Sam Tung Uk Museum, the Hong Kong Railway Museum, the Sheung Yiu Folk Museum, the Law Uk Folk Museum, the Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum and the Lei Cheng Uk Han Tomb Museum.  Filming inside galleries is generally not permitted.

Some museums are run by universities or non-profit organisations and cover a variety of themes such as art, ethnology, horse-racing and medical science.


Country Parks

About 40% of Hong Kong’s territory are protected country parks and special rural conservation areas. With spectacular mountain and sea views, the country parks attract numerous foreign and local visitors.

A permit should be obtained from AFCD before conducting any commercial activity in a country park.  Each application is limited to one location in a country park. Filming on Sundays and public holidays is generally not allowed owing to crowds of visitors. A permit is usually valid for a maximum of six days and the permit fee is HK$250 per day. Specific applications for permission to erect props or structures (with sketches showing scale) or to take vehicles or bicycles into a country park should be made simultaneously.

Filming of the following nature is strictly prohibited in country parks and nature reserves: lighting a fire or the use of fireworks, explosives or any pyrotechnic materials; vehicle (including motorcycles and bicycles) chasing or rallying; fishing in reservoirs during the “off-season”; bathing, washing, swimming and boating in reservoirs or water catchment areas; stunts involving actors on wire leaping from trees; and damaging, killing or felling any tree or bamboo.

Marine Parks

There are four marine parks in Hong Kong, covering 2 410 hectares. The scenic vistas of the coastlines are breathtaking with a wide variety of landforms and ecology.

A permit must be obtained from AFCD for location filming in a marine park, at least eight working days in advance. Each application is restricted to one marine park, outside Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays owing to crowds of visitors. A non-refundable permit fee of HK$180 is payable on the day of collection of the permit which is usually valid for only two days.

Any vessel brought into and used in a marine park should have a valid licence issued by the Marine Department (MD) and must comply with the Marine Parks and Marine Reserves Regulation. Mooring or anchoring is allowed only in designated anchoring areas. For mooring or anchoring outside designated anchoring areas, a separate application should be made.

Marine Reserves, ecologically sensitive area inside any marine park and Marine Park Management Centres are not available for filming. Filming involving the following activities is strictly prohibited unless special permission has been granted: lighting a fire; use of fireworks, explosives or any pyrotechnic materials; vessels travelling over 10 knots per hour; any form of hunting, collecting marine life, fishing or spear-fishing; and any other acts prohibited or controlled under the Marine Parks and Marine Reserves Regulation.

Public Parks

Parks and gardens offer an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Parks are usually equipped with a variety of passive and active facilities including landscaped garden, children’s playgrounds, elderly exercise stations, ball courts, jogging tracks and pet gardens while some major parks may provide leisure and recreational space, such as lawn, artificial lakes, skateparks or even aviaries.

Public parks are managed by LCSD. Filming should not affect visitors in the park and is better to take place outside holiday periods.

Theme Parks

Hong Kong Disneyland

Hong Kong Disneyland is located at Penny’s Bay, Lantau, and is operated by Hong Kong Disneyland Management Ltd. It has seven themed areas – Main Street, U.S.A., Fantasyland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland, Mystic Point, Toy Story Land and Grizzly Gulch, hosting more than 100 attractions and entertainment. The park features two daily parades “Flights of Fantasy” and “Disney Paint the Night”, and the enhanced “Disney in the Stars” fireworks show with castle projection. Seasonal entertainment is held in the park during Lunar New Year, Spring, Halloween, Christmas, etc.

Hong Kong Wetland Park

Hong Kong Wetland Park is operated by AFCD and comprises a visitor centre of 10 000 square metres, Wetland Interactive World, and a 60-hectare Wetland Reserve.

The Wetland Reserve is constructed to re-create habitats of waterfowl and other wildlife. The Wetland Discovery Centre provides visitors with a hands-on experience of habitats. Other facilities include Stream Walk, Succession Walk, Mangrove Boardwalk, Wildside Walk, Butterfly Garden and three Bird Hides near a fish pond, a mudflat and the riverside respectively. They give visitors a chance to experience different wildlife habitats.

Ma Wan Park

Ma Wan Park comprises Nature Garden, Noah’s Ark and Solar Tower situated amidst a lush grove of native trees and is operated by Ma Wan Park Ltd.

The Nature Garden occupies an area of 5.6 hectares. The Noah’s Ark theme park occupies an area of 25 084 square metres, overlooking the landmark Tsing Ma Bridge, and features the world’s only full-size replica of Noah’s Ark. The Solar Tower is an education centre of 1 500 square metres, equipped with a 350-millimetre diameter vacuum solar telescope, one of the largest professional telescopes in Southeast Asia.

Ocean Park

Ocean Park is a world-renowned marine theme park at Wong Chuk Hang on southern Hong Kong Island, covering more than 91.5 hectares of land, and is operated by the Ocean Park Corporation. It consists of two areas – the Summit and the Waterfront which are connected by a cable car as well as the Ocean Express, the world’s first themed funicular system running within a theme park tunnel of 1 300-metre long.

Ocean Park has over 80 attractions and hosts five seasonal events every year including Summer Splash, Halloween Fesh, Christmas Sensation, Lunar Lucky Fiesta and Animal Discovery Fest.


T.PARK is a sludge treatment facility cum environmental education centre managed by the Environmental Protection Department. Opened in 2016, T.PARK offers a combination of advanced technologies, recreational, educational and ecological facilities, including an exhibition hall, visitor gallery, lecture theatre, café and over 9 800 square metres of outdoor landscape area comprising a fountain garden, a leisure garden, a Zen garden, a wetland garden and an outdoor footbath.  It also has three indoor spa pools, a roof garden and a sky platform with seamless sea view of Deep Bay.

Performing Venues

LCSD runs most of the major performing venues, such as the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Hong Kong City Hall, Hong Kong Coliseum, Queen Elizabeth Stadium, as well as civic centres and town halls across the city. For filming, contact the venue to check the availability. Other performing venues such as the Hong Kong Arts Centre, the Fringe Club and the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts are run by non-profit organisations.

Police Premises

PPRB is in charge of granting permission to use police premises for location filming. Applications will be considered subject to operational priorities. Police vehicles and police launches are available for location filming subject to operational considerations.


Horse racing is a very popular sport in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Jockey Club (HKJC) manages two world-class racecourses, one in Happy Valley on Hong Kong Island and the other in Sha Tin in the New Territories. The Sha Tin Racecourse can accommodate over 70 000 audience and is home to international racing events. The Happy Valley Racecourse usually offers night racing every Wednesday during the racing season running from September to July of the following year. Contact the HKJC for location filming in racecourses.

Religious Sites


There are more than 90 Catholic churches, chapels and halls, and over 1 450 Protestant congregations in Hong Kong.

The Anglican St John’s Cathedral, founded in 1849, is Hong Kong’s oldest church. It is a declared monument on Garden Road, Central. Applications to film in Catholic churches are handled by the Hong Kong Catholic Social Communications Office. To film in other churches, please contact the pastor of individual churches.

On a hill in Sha Tin, the Tao Fong Shan Service Unit is a remarkable Christian retreat centre, featuring classical Chinese-style buildings. Filming is allowed in some parts of the centre.


Buddhism and Taoism are Hong Kong’s main religions. There are more than 600 temples in Hong Kong, 24 of which are administered by the Chinese Temples Committee (CTC), while the others are managed by private organisations. Please contact the respective owners/operators for filming arrangements.

Reservoirs And Dams

The Water Supplies Department (WSD) is responsible for the management of 10 reservoir areas located in Tai Tam, Tai Lam Chung, Shing Mun, Shek Lei Pui, Kam Shan, Plover Cove, Shek Pik, Sai Kung, Pok Fu Lam and Aberdeen.

Some reservoir areas are within a country park area. Approval of AFCD should be sought separately.

Schools And Educational Institutions

Most primary and secondary schools in Hong Kong are run by the Government or Government-subsidised organisations.  Generally, location filming during public holidays is more manageable.

There are 20 degree-awarding educational institutions in Hong Kong, including the Chinese University of Hong Kong, City University of Hong Kong, the Education University of Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, the Hong Kong Baptist University, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Lingnan University, the Open University of Hong Kong and the University of Hong Kong. Permission to film in these places should be sought from the respective institutions.

Sports Facilities

LCSD manages most sports centres, sports grounds, artificial and natural turf pitches and water sports centres in Hong Kong. There are 96 sports centres managed by LCSD in 18 districts. Tiu Keng Leng Sports Centre is the latest sports centre opened to the public in 2015. Hong Kong Velodrome is the first sports venue in Hong Kong facilitated with indoor cycling track.

For filming, contact respective venue managers for the availability of hire periods.

Streets and Roads and Pedestrian Precincts

Though most streets in urban areas are crowded, some have unique features that may appeal to film crews. For example, Hollywood Road in Central is famous for its antique and curio shops. Lan Kwai Fong, also in Central, is a popular bar and restaurant area with cobbled streets closed to traffic.

Ladies’ Market on Tung Choi Street in Mong Kok and Temple Street in Jordan are places of interest. Chinese opera and fortune-tellers can be found along Temple Street. On Tung Choi Street, there are plenty of stalls selling clothes, toys and watches.

See General Guidelines in this section for information about filming on public pavements.

Since 2000, pedestrian schemes have been implemented in districts like Causeway Bay, Central, Wan Chai and Stanley on Hong Kong Island, and Mong Kok, Tsim Sha Tsui, Jordan and Sham Shui Po in Kowloon. Film crews planning to film in pedestrian precincts should send the relevant notification form to FSO at least five working days before filming.

For more information about the types of pedestrian areas in Hong Kong, please visit the Transport Department’s website at www.td.gov.hk.



Hong Kong International Airport is the world’s busiest cargo gateway and one of the world’s 10 busiest passenger airports. A five-hour flight from Hong Kong can reach half of the world’s population. The Airport plays a key role in maintaining Hong Kong’s position as a leading international and regional aviation hub, and a gateway to Mainland China. The airport is just 23 minutes by high-speed train from Hong Kong’s main business and commercial districts.

Applications to film on the airport island should be made to the Airport Authority.

Buses, Minibuses and Taxis

Public bus services run by the Kowloon Motor Bus, New World First Bus and Citybus cover Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and most parts of the New Territories. The Long Win Bus provides bus services for North Lantau Island and the airport. The New Lantao Bus serves the rest of Lantau Island. Most routes are served by double-decker buses.

Minibuses are public light buses with up to 16 seats. “Red” minibuses have no fixed routes and can pick up and drop off passengers without restriction, except where special prohibitions apply. Fares vary according to the route and you pay as you get off the vehicle. “Green” minibuses operate on fixed routes at fixed fares, which are paid on boarding the minibus.

There are three types of taxis in Hong Kong – red taxis operating in the urban areas, green taxis operating in the New Territories and blue taxis operating on Lantau Island.

To film on buses, minibuses and taxis, contact the respective operators for details.

Cable Cars

Ngong Ping Cable Car is a spectacular 5.7 kilometre, bi-cable aerial ride. The journey begins from Tung Chung, crossing Tung Chung Bay to reach the station on the airport island, and turning 60 degrees in the air towards North Lantau. During the 25-minute ride, passengers can enjoy some of the best views of the South China Sea, the rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park, panoramic views of the airport, verdant mountains, the Tian Tan Buddha Statue (Big Buddha) and the Ngong Ping Plateau.

For filming, contact the Ngong Ping 360 Ltd.

Car Parks

Some Government buildings are equipped with car parks. Contact the respective Government departments for filming.

Most multi-storey car parks in Hong Kong, including those owned by the Government, are managed by private companies. Car parks in public housing estates are managed by the relevant estate management offices. Contact the respective car park operators for filming.

Cruise Terminal

The Kai Tak Cruise Terminal is located at the tip of the former Kai Tak Airport runway, comprising a highly functional terminal building and two berths. The apron is 850 metres long, providing a spectacular view of the Victoria Harbour. The two boarding halls and two baggage halls, each occupying an area of 3 000 square metres, are suitable for holding events, exhibitions and performances. The terminal building also features a commercial area of 5 600 square metres.

The apron, boarding halls and baggage halls, and the commercial areas are managed by Worldwide Cruise Terminals, the terminal operator. The podium decks at both ends of the terminal building and a connecting public colonnade are managed by the Tourism Commission. The Kai Tak Cruise Terminal Park on the rooftop of the terminal building is managed by the LCSD. Please contact the relevant venue manager for filming at the respective venues. Film crews should also take note of the berthing schedule when planning to film there.


Ferry services in Hong Kong are provided by franchised and licensed ferry operators. The famous Star Ferry links Hong Kong to the Kowloon Peninsula via services from Central and Wan Chai to Tsim Sha Tsui.  The leisurely trip across busy Victoria Harbour is one of the best-value and most nostalgic ferry trips in the world.  Other major ferry services across the harbour and for outlying islands are provided by Discovery Bay Transportation Services, Hong Kong and Kowloon Ferry and New World First Ferry. “Kaito” is ferry service for remote villages.

Contact the respective ferry operator for filming on ferries.

Harbour, Port and Piers

Hong Kong’s great harbour is also one of the world’s busiest container ports.

A permit from the Marine Department (MD) is required for filming at locations where international and local traffic will likely be impeded, such as fairways, typhoon shelters, Victoria Harbour, ports, boating areas, waters adjacent to gazetted beaches, waters off public piers/landing steps, and any location where marine traffic is likely to be busy, or the filming is likely to affect other port users. If the filming will not affect any port user in the vicinity, approval from MD is normally not required. Should an activity during the filming is regulated under the Shipping and Port Control Ordinance (Cap. 313) or Merchant Shipping (Local Vessels) Ordinance (Cap. 548), a permit should be sought. A fee of HK$160 per application will be charged. For location filming on premises of MD (e.g. public cargo working areas), fees are levied according to the GPA rate.

All container terminals in Hong Kong are privately owned. Filming at these terminals will be considered by individual operators on a case-by-case basis. Please contact FSO for further information.


The MTR Corporation Ltd (MTR) operates railway lines serving Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, the New Territories and the Lantau Island. The whole railway system comprises Kwun Tong Line, Tsuen Wan Line, Island Line, Tung Chung Line, Tseung Kwan O Line, East Rail Line, West Rail Line, Light Rail, Ma On Shan Line, Disneyland Resort Line and South Island Line (East). In addition, MTR operates the Airport Express running between the airport and the city, and the Light Rail network serving Tuen Mun and Yuen Long in the New Territories.

For filming, please contact MTR. Filming should normally take place after midnight.

Trams and the Peak Tram

Double-decker trams run on Hong Kong Island from Kennedy Town in the west to Shau Kei Wan in the east with a long history. It is a good way to see everyday life on Hong Kong Island on the upper deck of a tram. To film on a tram, apply to Hong Kong Tramways Ltd via FSO at least four weeks before filming.

The Peak Tram is a funicular railway that runs from Central up to the Peak via the Mid-levels. It offers a spectacular view of Victoria Harbour and the skyscrapers of Hong Kong. For filming on the Peak Tram and at its stations, apply to the Peak Tramways Co Ltd at least two weeks before filming.

Tunnels and Bridges

Hong Kong has many tunnels. There are 12 Government-owned tunnels, namely the Aberdeen Tunnel, Cheung Tsing Tunnel, Cross-Harbour Tunnel, Eagle’s Nest Tunnel, Eastern Harbour Crossing, Kai Tak Tunnel, Lion Rock Tunnel, Nam Wan Tunnel, Sha Tin Heights Tunnel, Shing Mun Tunnels, Tai Wai Tunnel and Tseung Kwan O Tunnel. They are managed by Government operators and available for filming, subject to operational considerations.

Tunnels operated by the private sector are the Tate's Cairn Tunnel, Western Harbour Crossing, Tai Lam Tunnel and Discovery Bay Tunnel Link. Contact the relevant management company for filming.

The Tsing Ma, Kap Shui Mun and Ting Kau Bridges form a stunning gateway from the airport to the city. The three bridges are part of a remarkable network of infrastructure linking the airport with the New Territories, Kowloon and Hong Kong Island. They look especially spectacular at night when bathed in coloured lighting. All three bridges can be viewed from the Lantau Link Visitor Centre Viewing Platform. The Tsing Ma and Ting Kau bridges can also be seen from the administration building of the Tsing Ma Bridge management company.

The Stonecutters Bridge is a dual three-lane, high-level, cable-stayed bridge, 1.6-kilometre long, with a clear span of 1 018 metres. Straddling the Rambler Channel, the bridge, opened in December 2009, forms part of the Tsing Sha Control Area.